Tuesday 7th Jul 2015
THE third annual AIMExpo (American International Motorcycle Expo) at Orlando, Florida, (October 15 - 18) is headed for further growth this year and now includes added v-twin aftermarket features.
The event continues to differentiate itself from prior 'mainstream' trade show formulas in the United States and delivers on former MIC Chairman Larry Little's vision of bringing a European style Milan or Cologne Show motorcycle industry experience to the North American motorcycle market.
Bob Kay, v-twin industry event director, says that AIMExpo has "created a new paradigm for motorcycling. A way to come together at one place, at one time, at the right time adjacent to an existing major rally - Biketoberfest - in a grand celebration of the riding lifestyle and business.Read More >
- Dublin show to be World Championship affiliate again 19 Feb 2015
- Moscow Custom & Tuning Show, February 20th-22nd 16 Feb 2015
- Krugger wins 2014 AMD World Championship of Custom Bike Building 6 Oct 2014
- Kansas Motorcycle Works launches second modular concept model 16 Oct 2013
- S&S Cycle three-piece flywheels 25 Sep 2013
|Bike Name||Marcus Pfeil Limited Edition Hardknock|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Event||2013 World Championship|